QQI Special Purpose Award in Training and Development
QQI Level 6 – Course Code: 6S3327
This QQI Special Purpose Award is a wise choice for anyone considering a career in training. Over the course of 2 modules (Training Needs Identification & Design + Training Delivery & Evaluation), you will cover each stage of the Training Cycle in detail. Achieving this award shows that you have a well-rounded, comprehensive set of training skills.
- Training Needs Identification & Design (4 Days)
- Training Delivery & Evaluation (5 Days)
By attending both training modules and successfully completing the relevant assessments, you will gain the QQI Special Purpose Award in Training and Development.
- Gain a respected certification
- Acquire a comprehensive spectrum of training skills
- Develop confidence in your ability to train others successfully
- Concepts and Theories of Training
- Identifying Training Needs & Conducting a TNA
- Instructional System Design Models (ISD)
- Designing effective training
- Legislative Awareness
- Delivering Successful Training Sessions
- Methods of Evaluation
This course is delivered by Professional Development.