Training Needs Identification & Design Course
QQI Level 6 – Course Code: 6N3325
This 4-day course focuses on the first 2 stages of the Training Cycle, identifying training needs and designing the most fitting training programmes to meet these needs. Participants will become familiar with the concepts and theories of training, and learn how to create training objectives and design a training session.
- Understanding Concepts of Training
- How to recognise internal and external factors influencing training
- Conducting a Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Instructional System Design Models (ISD)
- Setting training objectives
- Designing effective training
This course is delivered by Professional Development.